Datasmith. Import the same Datasmith content to a different level

Hi.

I am new at this. Very new. So sorry if the question seems basic.

I am trying Datasmith workflow to prepare to work on an exterior visualization project.
I could import things from 3ds Max to UE4, by using the “Import Datasmith” button, every model in the scene was placed in the correct location in the current Level.

But I can’t for the life of me figure out how to use the same Datasmith’s data I already imported to put into a new Level, where every models was placed in correct location, and instanced.

Basically, I am trying to figure out how to take the data I already imported in Level 1, and reimport it into Level 2, without having the need to truely reimport the whole models and materials again, since everytime I import it takes around an hour to load all the data again…

Thank you a lot.

PS: Can someone please guide me to some learning material on the workflow of working with very large scene (Architecture Exterior). I will need to make a fly through within a very big and heavy landscape. Since I will use sequencer to render out the frames, I don’t think frame-rate will be much of my concern.