Datasmith actors, specifically empty objects used as pivot points, generate mapping errors in level sequencer when you attempt to save it.
- Import any datasmith hierarchy
- Save the level
3. Use Save As to save the level in a new name
- Load new level with datasmith actors in it
- Create a level sequence
- Add a transform track to any empty datasmith actor (pivots)
- Attempt to save the level sequence
I believe step 3 here is what triggers the bug.
I attempted to submit this problem via the bug submissions form, but neither Chrome nor Edge showed me the “captcha” today.