DataLayers not loading in packaged build

Hello,
I’m working on a scene using World Partition and Data Layers. The scene is quite simple, it’s an apartment and I’m using Data Layers to divide the different parts of the interior, and also keep different lighting scenarios and furniture.
The Data Layers are organized as follow:

By default they’re all set to Runtime Unloaded.
From the Level blueprint I’m using the “Set DataLayer Runtime State” to Activate the Data Layers by using the “00_SCENE” and the Recursive option On.

In the Editor and Standalone game everything works, but once I package the game) for Windows) the Data Layers are not loading anymore.

Is there something I need to enable in the Project settings or somewhere else to make it work?

Thanks you

Make sure you specified a data layer class in the data layer editor and that it’s set to “Runtime”. Besides that, I have the same setup on my side and it works in package build. :slight_smile:

BUUUT I have an issue. If someone had that before… The datalayers are loading and unloading properly in package build but it causes my ui loading to vanish while it loads the data layer and a little throbber appears at the bottom right of the screen. This only happens in package build.

Please help if someone knows about that.