Cyberpunk Street

1. Hello everyone my name is Daniel Ubeda, I am a student of videogameart at U.A School, this is the final work of my first year in the master, a cyberpunk space. This is the phase of bloking in which I have been working the last few days, here I will continue to show progress during the process, I hope you like it

5 Likes

Greetings Daniel!

Welcome to the Unreal Engine community! :medal_sports: We are so stoked to have you join us!

There are certainly a plethora of cyberpunk environments with which to draw inspiration from, and we look forward to riding along on your journey in fleshing out your very own, unique Cyberpunk Street. Happy Developing and “Make Something Unreal”!

3 Likes

hello everyone, this is my progress in my final project of the master, we have finished with everything modular, just need to adjust some things of the assembly in unreal and everything modular will be ready, I hope you like it, next week I will continue to show more progress, thank you

2 Likes

hello everyone, I’m just modeling a weapon for the main character, in a few days I will show the weapon integrated in unreal, I hope you like it

3 Likes

Hello everyone, this week I have finished the main weapon and the first video game machine, in the last photo we see it integrated into Unreal, I will continue to upload advances every week, I hope you like it.

2 Likes

Oooooh! Colorful and gritty! :gun: This will work very well for the Cyberpunk street! You’ve done a great job with your emissive as well! What software do you use to create your assets and textures?

2 Likes

Nice frikkin job! I’m very impressed with your environmental design skills.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your comment, I am using maya for modeling and substance painter for texturing.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your comment.

Hello everyone, I already have the finished video game machine together with the touch screen, the photos that I show are the modeling in Maya, the texturing in substance painter and already put in the scene in Unreal Engine 5, I hope you like it.

2 Likes

hello everyone, I have modeled this robot, I have textured it, I have rigged and animated it in Unreal Engine 5, I have done it in a sequence with Fk Control Rig, simple and practical, thank you all, I hope you like it

2 Likes

Hello everyone, now i’m finishing the uvs of this helicopter (dron), the next step will be to texturize it in substance painter and introduce it in Unreal Engine 5.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I have already presented most of the screens in Unreal, now I am going to texture them, I will upload the previews, I hope you like it.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, this week I have textured the drone, I have modeled and textured a portable wc, I have also modeled a garbage can that I am going to make modular.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, here I bring you progress again, this week we have textured the modular trash can and the screen, in the absence of a material that I will put in unreal, I have also been modeling and texturing several doors with its structure, I have also modeled and textured several posters, here are some photos of the progress, I hope you like it.

2 Likes

This week I also made another modular building because I saw that it was necessary for the scene, here are some photos, I hope you like it.

2 Likes

Here I leave some photos of the environment, I hope you like it.

3 Likes

hello everyone, this week I bring you the last update of my final master’s project, this is how it looks finished I hope you like it and thank you very much for following the process with me, see you soon.

3 Likes

In just two months, you have taken your concept and brought it to fruition! Your Cyberpunk Street looks incredible, @DaniSaneyMNF1. Thank you for sharing your journey with us here in the forums, and I hope to see more of your soon! :grin:

1 Like

What a great-looking final post! Thanks for letting us follow along and support you. It turned out great. Look forward to seeing your next project :slight_smile:

1 Like