Cyberpunk Street Diorama

Hello,

As part of my masters project in Universal Art School, I’m working on a Diorama inspired by Cyberpunk video game. The environment will be characterized by futuristic props & overall look & feel with neon lights and a busy city yet empty city vibe.

The hero element will be a futuristic/minimalistic motorbike in a street, with a building full of neon ads banners with street props: sidewalk, trash cans, boxes, plants, stairs carton sheets etc.

1 Like

My diorama idea is to create a small environment inspired by Cyberpunk. The concept is highlighted by a building with a lot of neon ads banners, plants, fence, street props characterizing the busy city details and futuristic vibe.
The hero actor here will be a futuristic motorcycle

The first blocking of the Diorama consists of framing the project with the building and the environment around it to create the workspace

As the blocking is progressing, more geometries are being added symbolyzing the streets props , neon banners on the building with stairs at the back of the building, creating a busy look in line with cyberpunk look & feel.

diorama progress

In this updated , more props are added giving a better idea about the how the space will get busy.
update diorama

More props were added in this update modeled and textured, refering to the motorbike, streetlight & fence around the building. Light has been modified to give the vibe of cyberpunk dark & ‘‘neon-ish’’ environment.

As progressing in building further the diorama, the building and street have been textured with lighting almost final.

The blocking is almost complete with stairs and benches setup done.
update diorama forum

The diorama is almost complete with neon banners added to the scene and more street details.