Cyberpunk Square

Hi everyone! I’m back with another project based on a Cyberpunk Square. At the moment I’m working on finding references and started to figuring out how to distribute the space.

Weekly update! This week I’ve been working on finishing the blocking of the square and also started modeling the different shops and building that this enviroment will have.

1 Like

Hi there @awitadekoko,

Hope you’re well and having a wonderful week so far :slight_smile:

As soon I saw the “Dragon Club” I just knew this environment was going to look amazing. I can’t wait to see what the final result looks like with this :smiley:

Another weekly update! I’m currently working in the shops and buildings materials and also finishing the set up of the space. Also I’ve been working in the lighting of the plaza and creating the holo material for the trees.

Hi there @awitadekoko !

Looking at this project from beginning to current is absolutely beautiful! I think you’ve managed to capture no just a Cyberpunk environment but a real life one as well. It’s very easy to imagine this square in real life which makes the bewilderment of seeing it with a Cyberpunk twist all that more special.

Keep up the amazing work! Can’t wait to see the finished product!

1 Like

Hi again! This week I’ve focused on modeling and texturing the vending machines and also started working on the city background. Also I’ve started setting the cameras and secuences for the presentation cinematic.

Hi again! On this week I’ve focused on the lights of the buildings and also setting up the commercials. Also started the scene lighting and modeling the TV tower asset.

1 Like

Hey @awitadekoko !

Popped in to see the updates and oh wow! You’ve been working really hard on this and it shows. I very much still believe this would be so cool to see oneself walk around in. I can imagine this being populated with many Cybercitizens going about their daily night life or celebrating it.

I know this may be far down the line but will this be a still project or an animated one?

Hi! Another sunday update! This week I’ve focused on finishing the TV tower and adding different screens to it. Also I’ve worked on modeling different assets like the tree base, benches, chairs and tables (texturing is still WIP). Also I changed the secuences cameras as I wanted to add more depht and blur to the backgroud. I decided to move the buildings a little as I didn’t like how close they seem. See you next week! :slight_smile:

Sunday update!
This week was all about adding vertex painting and decals to the commerces to add some variations to it. Also I needed to start optimization so It could reach 60 fps.

1 Like

Hi again! This week I’ve focused on adding some rain to the scene with vertex painting and niagara. Also I started to add dome more decals and started to model some assets for the set dressing.

1 Like

Love that BSOD on the vending machine! :laughing: