Cyberpunk 2077 Mackenzie

I’ve been working on a Cyperpunk 2077 fan art of Rogue Amendiares for the past few weeks. This project has been an opportunity to brush up on my character skills and explore different pipeline techniques. Initially I was going to do a Bladerunner 2049 mashup with CP2077 which is where I began to use Mackenzie Davis’ likeness, however I’ve since decided to faithfully recreate Rogue in her entirety.

This is just an early WIP of the final composition, which will be a snapshot from the campaign including environment and animation work. I wanted to use this project to explore pure POM decals for cyberware rather than a mixture with geo.

Not entirely satisfied with the results at the moment, but I have a few ideas on how to possibly improve it.

The goal is to produce a customizable game ready asset utilizing a procedural material workflow. Images captured in Unreal Engine 5.4 Keep an eye out for the full scene and breakdown!

2 Likes

Hi there @SE_JonF,

Hope you’re well :slight_smile:

I never played Cyberpunk but the setting is just utterly awesome. And the character design is easily one of the most distinctive (and iconic) parts. I look forward to seeing your improvements and what all this project can do :smiley:

Happy developing until next time!

1 Like

Hey there @PresumptivePanda ! Yeah it is certainly one of the most unique settings artistically to me at the moment. Which is why I’ve been eager to try my hand at it. Happy devving to you as well!

1 Like

Hey @SE_JonF Hope you doing good.

I looked at your artworks on Artstation, looks really neat.
I’m trying to form a volontarees (with Royalty) small team of people with talent. I’m myself a signed music artist, into game dev since 2019.
[Free/Royalties] Mid/High Level speciality skills team recruitment - Community / Got Skills? Looking for Talent? - Epic Developer Community Forums (unrealengine.com)