Customer Support unable to assist with stolen account

Hello,

I have created several tickets to help resolve my issue of my account being hacked. All of which have been marked Closed and deemed not my account. Why is support unable to assist me? I provided over 30+ receipts for transactions that I no longer have access too… I spent over $1400 and somebody can just come in and change my email and username and support is unwilling to assist claiming its a security issue.

If anybody has had any luck in recovering a stolen account I would really like to hear feedback of how long the process took you in recovering or if you faced the same difficulties.

I am having the exact same issue. Even my Steam and Twitch accounts are still linked. I am providing data that shows that I am the creator of the account, such as the original email, the first names on the account, invoices for the account in my name from 2019… I have opened more than 10 tickets, and all the responses are generic , they say they can’t change the account and apologize, and then they close the ticket and never get back to me. It’s annoying since I have to reopen another ticket and explain everything again. Any solution? Or at least, some EXPLANATION.