Customer Service

Is there currently a contact email or phone number for customer service for Epic? I am scouring the web and cannot find a single piece of info.
The contact page simply directs me to a list of their applications with FAQs but no support contacts. I had to create a new account just to be able to post here.

2 Likes

Try starting here:

There are e-mail contact forms somewhere, but they’re often buried. Otherwise it helps to know what you’re looking for so that I might direct you somewhere more relevant.

Why my account is blocked from making purchases?

I wanna change my payment country to Austria

i need to change my region from lebanon to united states

To contact Epic Account Support please fill out this form. It says Fortnite, but it’s for UE4 support too, just select “PC/Mac” from the Fortnite Game Platform combo-box, select a random Game Mode, and then use “Accounts” option for Game.

Make sure to include all relevant information, they will reply back to you by email.

Thanks

I need to change my payment country to Bulgaria !

To change your payment country please contact Epic Account Support by filling out this form. It says Fortnite, but it’s for UE4 support too, just select “PC/Mac” from the Fortnite Game Platform combo-box, select a random Game Mode, and then use “Accounts” option for Game.

Make sure to include all relevant information, they will reply back to you by email.

Thanks

Why am i put in a line just to play fortnite and why was i logged out of my account after i finish a round of battle royale what is going on!

This website is for UE4 developers to get assistance with game and engine development.

For issues with Fortnite (crashes or account issues) visit the troubleshooting site Fortnite Help. If you aren’t able to fix the you can contact Epic support using the Contact Us form and they will reply back to you by email. For discussions related to Fortnite please post on the Fortnite Forums.

Thank you

i need to change my payment country to poland

When I want to buy does not work

Sorry, create payment method failed. Please contact customer service.

Hello, I need to change my country to USA

i want to change my payment country to germany since i moved recently

my dad is activating a new creditcard and we are testing is this work and my dad is told me to test again and game told me
Sorry, but your account is blocked from making purchases. Please contact customer service.

Hi Epic, if you see this, im not sure if there is a specific field of you guys i should be asking… it regards to a question about unreal engine that im having trouble with and cannot find ANY answers online. Basically, im making a game and i am trying to make my player crouch. I have done everything correct except for the fact that im unable to take my custom crouch animation and plug it into the final animation pose. I can explain more, but im sure i should wait until im speaking to an employee that specializes in this

Can epic games help to change my Canada payment to Spain payment please Epic I beg you

i want to change my email how do I do it ?

Please note, this is a public general discussion forum for people using Unreal Engine, not a way to get hold of Epic. You need to try another way.

how can i change my email