CustomBrush_Landmass stopped working

Unreal Engine 4.26.2 and 4.27.0

Any ideas on how my CustomBrush_Landmass blueprints just stopped working? I had some nice hills and distant mountains made and was painting some grass and then panned back up and all CustomBrush_Landmass blueprints are no longer affecting the landscape. I tried creating a whole new landscape and still CustomeBrush_Landmass does nothing to the landscape. I did not enable world composition and it does still work in the project if I create a new map.

I used version control to revert my project back a bit and recorded a video that shows switching to landscape mode breaks the brushes.

Thanks

Are there 2 landscapes total in the scene? When in Landscape mode, in the upper right above some landscape settings, there’s a dropdown containing “Landscape 2”. Perhaps the landmass brushes are in Landscape 1 or another one in the list?

Did you put a check in “Enable Edit Layers” for the landscape containing the landmass brushes?

I do have 2 landscapes in the scene but the brushes are associated with the one that is breaking. Edit layers is on and the brushes are on there own layer.