Custom UI for pixel streaming

Hello all,

I forked pixel streaming repo and following the instructions - PixelStreamingInfrastructure/Frontend at master · EpicGamesExt/PixelStreamingInfrastructure · GitHub

I am able to build and run the library, ui-library and typescript project. I would like to build a custom UI for that I just duplicated the typescript folder under ‘implementations’ directory and renamed it to ‘test’. I also updated the package.json file to change the directories to /test for the ‘build-all’ script.

The issue is - ‘npm run build-all’ command is failing with following error

64 verbose stack TypeError: Cannot set properties of null (setting 'dev')
64 verbose stack     at calcDepFlagsStep (C:\Users\usera\AppData\Roaming\nvm\v18.17.0\node_modules\npm\node_modules\@npmcli\arborist\lib\calc-dep-flags.js:34:21)
64 verbose stack     at visit (C:\Users\usera\AppData\Roaming\nvm\v18.17.0\node_modules\npm\node_modules\@npmcli\arborist\lib\calc-dep-flags.js:12:20)
64 verbose stack     at visitNode (C:\Users\usera\AppData\Roaming\nvm\v18.17.0\node_modules\npm\node_modules\treeverse\lib\depth-descent.js:58:25)
64 verbose stack     at next (C:\Users\usera\AppData\Roaming\nvm\v18.17.0\node_modules\npm\node_modules\treeverse\lib\depth-descent.js:44:19)
64 verbose stack     at depth (C:\Users\usera\AppData\Roaming\nvm\v18.17.0\node_modules\npm\node_modules\treeverse\lib\depth-descent.js:83:10)
64 verbose stack     at depth (C:\Users\usera\AppData\Roaming\nvm\v18.17.0\node_modules\npm\node_modules\treeverse\lib\depth.js:27:12)
64 verbose stack     at calcDepFlags (C:\Users\usera\AppData\Roaming\nvm\v18.17.0\node_modules\npm\node_modules\@npmcli\arborist\lib\calc-dep-flags.js:10:15)
64 verbose stack     at [copyIdealToActual] (C:\Users\usera\AppData\Roaming\nvm\v18.17.0\node_modules\npm\node_modules\@npmcli\arborist\lib\arborist\reify.js:1551:7)
64 verbose stack     at Arborist.reify (C:\Users\usera\AppData\Roaming\nvm\v18.17.0\node_modules\npm\node_modules\@npmcli\arborist\lib\arborist\reify.js:172:35)
64 verbose stack     at async Link.linkInstall (C:\Users\usera\AppData\Roaming\nvm\v18.17.0\node_modules\npm\lib\commands\link.js:90:7)
65 verbose cwd C:\Users\usera\Documents\Projects\test\pixelstreaming\Frontend\ui-library
66 verbose Windows_NT 10.0.22631
67 verbose node v18.17.0
68 verbose npm  v10.5.0
69 error Cannot set properties of null (setting 'dev')
70 verbose exit 1

has anyone faced this issue?