Custom LOD Groups

Hello! I have a custom LOD Group that I created in my {ProjectDir}\Config\DefaultEngine.ini file.

I wanted to have a custom LOD group in which I could specify by default to drop to a higher LOD on specific platforms, namely mobile and Switch. I however, could not find examples of people doing this, neither could I find documentation on the variables that are exposed through this config file. This was my best attempt at getting it to auto-set the minimum LODs per platform:

[StaticMeshLODSettings]
LowMobile=(NumLODs=3,MaxNumStreamedLODs=0,bSupportLODStreaming=0,LODPercentTriangles=50,PixelError=12,SilhouetteImportance=4,MinimumLOD=(Default=0,PerPlatform=(Switch=1,Mobile=1)),Name=LOCTEXT("LowMobileLOD","Low Mobile"))

This syntax for the MinimumLOD I just made up completely. I mostly was referencing a similar stat in the BaseEngine.ini SkeletalMeshLODSettings that specifies

[/Script/Engine.SkeletalMeshLODSettings]
+LODGroups=(ScreenSize=(Default=1.0,PerPlatform=()),ReductionSettings=(NumOfTrianglesPercentage=.5))

This is where I pulled the syntax from. But low and behold, it doesn’t work. I don’t know if this variable is not exposed, or if the syntax is wrong, or if the variable name is wrong.

Does anyone know the correct syntax, or a location where I can see all of the exposed variables?