Custom kibble I made not working

So I attempting to make a custom kibble, I got it to where the kibble can craft perfectly fine, the dino it will tame is a custom colored Achatina, i made a copy of its dino settings class and added my custom kibble to it and added the new dinos setting to the ‘dino settings class’ of the dino.

But when I place the kibble in the unconscious custom Achatina’s inventory to tame it, it still says “Put food in inventory to tame” and does nothing until the Achatina wakes, I havve no idea what I am doing wrong.

Yes, I am a novice to ark modding/mapping and don’t know everything yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Any help would be appreciated.

Check this to make sure you covered all the steps
https://wiki.arkmodding.net/index.php?title=CustomDinoColorsAndFood

I followed all those steps very closely, to make sure I didn’t miss anything, but it still says “put food in inventory to tame.” and does not work.

EDIT: just tested some more, sweet vegie cake still works on the custom achatina which i don’t know why it works because I eliminated it from the “dino class settings.”

Edit: i finally got to where it says ‘taming’ but my new issue is… they won’t eat it, like at all.

Edit: Ahhh okay it just takes a while for this particular dino to eat the tame food, that’s all, just gotta wait it out. Anyway I got it all working, thanks for your help :slight_smile: