Ok, i’m trying to make my custom eqs generator, but it doesn’t work, so here’s my setting:
- in the scene there are 3 Target C (a child class of TargetPoint) actors
- in my custom query a use ContextC, a simple GetAllActorOfClass context
- as query Generated Item Type i selected point
- in my generator i simply cycle trough the ContextLocations, print the coordinates to the log for debugging, and add the location with the AddGeneratedVector
- the output log display correctly the locations coordinates
- in the viewport i get just one point from the eqs query in (0,0,0)
Where am i wrong? Is there something i forgot?
I also found other question about the same topic, but all those where based on the “spike-around-querier” example, so none of those made use of Context Locations input, and all of those use a temporary array to store the locations and then use the AddGeneratedVector in a second loop: isn’t it much easier to add the location on the fly just after calculate them as i do?
Oh, obviusly the editor crashes if the AddGeneratedVector node is linked to the rest of the generator