Custom Collision selIgnore doesnt work

Hi
I`m trying to make a projectile that ignores other projectiles of the same class
i figured i could add an objecttype and have the projectile ignore everything else of the same projectile type.
This does not seem to work. the projectiles will still collide with eachother and block eachother.

This is the right way to do it. Could you show the hierarchy of the projectile? Perhaps there’s a collision <–> mesh setup that is not being accounted for?

If the spawned projectile simulates physics, it should be treated as a physics actor when it comes to collisions (PhysicsBody).

It will be treated as whatever you set the Object Type to. They’re just enumerators. They don’t do anything.

No one said anything about simulation, normally the projectile movement component handles that (here’s me assuming that we’re using it) unless specifically told not to and simulation is enabled (it’s not by default).

Anyway, this has nothing to do with the question. It’s about Object Type / Response.

its purely a collision box as the root of the blueprint without physics
So it seems like it worked eventually, nothing really changed other than reloading the engine i think and now its working.
thanks for the help!