Custom Character Designer (Male) Support and Answers

@Smartay I had quite a lot going on but now I am back at work full force. I have all the body types done and game ready mesh for female just need to bake the maps down and do facial morph targets. I plan to update twitter soon.

@Frequia I plan to have the female as a free update. My development has been delayed by a lot but I’m back at full force now.
@Kushman The save game data just stores all the values for the character designer BP. If you are trying to integrate the character designer into your game look at the character designer BP slider/color variables. They just adjust the morph targets on the skeletal mesh and its materials. Use the script that loops through the sliders in your player character. If you want a more detailed response feel free to email me. There isn’t really a tutorial on how to adapt my pack to your game as this depends on the project. Once I have time I will consider a more generalized tutorial for the generic RPG.

@Incognito_UE4 sounds great and am very glad you are still working on this, look forward to seeing something soon?

Thats sounds awezome, good too have you back :slight_smile: Looking forward to see the developement of this. Keep us updated!

Seen the new update on twitter female character looks good! I know you must be more than busy but just wondering if you thought or put any more interest into the possible merging or using ARPGIS with this even if its just a tutorial?

Hey so I was wondering if this could be a thing where I could export the model as FBX and use it as a skeletal mesh for my main player default pawn?

Hey so I was wondering if this could be a thing where I could export the model as FBX and use it as a skeletal mesh for my main player default pawn?
Also, what about hair?

Is this set up to be able to spawn random NPC characters? Or spawn specific NPC characters from predetermined settings?

How can i add my character in another project?

Really liking this so far! Is there any chance we could get a version of the male or female skin with basic underwear?

Just purchased your package, I am looking forward to your updates #3 and #4 with some clothing options, some Medieval clothing is what I need.

Anyone get this merged with Advanced social system?

Where are the source files for the characters located?

@Incognito_UE4 are you at a point where your done adding new features and are now just maintaining and bug fixing? I purchased the pack and love it just wondered if there was a plan

May we get extreme LODing for crowds? Maybe 4 levels, down to hopefully 300-500 polygons? I know that is a large request.

Second, is there a way to randomize all values? Make characters spawn with all different sets of shapes and sizes?

Thank you!

Hey Guys, I’m no longer selling the pack due to my inability to push out updates. So that means no additional features, unfortunately. RealAero, you can try to use Simplygon auto LOD tool for skeletal meshes.

What happened with this one?