Custom BehaviorTree Decorator jammed (if abort both)

Hi,

when trying to make a simple decorator, I notice the PerformConditionCheckAI continously fires, even after a task is being executed. And even fires twice the same task before the first one is completed.

In fact my behavior tree is jammed like this :

A look at the console shows that the decorator keep performing the check at every tick. And we can also see that the task has been fired twice, which broke the system i guess ?

My task is pretty simple :

Decorator :

IMPORTANT NOTE : The continuous PerformConditionCheck, the double execution of the task bug, and the task being jammed only occurs when the decorator is set to abort BOTH.

If set to Self : continuous PerformConditionCheck, but NO double execution of the task, and BT not jammed

If set to Lower Priority : No continuous PerformConditionCheck, No double execution of the take, and BT not jammed.

IMPORTANT NOTE 2 : If instead of a custom decorator, I use a basic Blackboard Based Condition decorator also set to BOTH, there are no issues.

Final note : my project was initially made on 4.17 where the decorator would not behave that way.

Thanks.