Curved Ultrawide Gaming monitor or 3 gaming monitors for Unreal Engine 4?

yeah, it has good reviews. The only thing that is concerning is (from description): “Normal Pixel Model :Upto 3~4 dead pixels , Perfect Pixel : Upto 1 dead pixels”. As long as you can return if you see any dead pixel - yeah, it is a good monitor.
Also, fyi: “The screen came out of the box with a fairly small, gloss black bezel. The stand is OK, but doesn’t allow any height or tilt adjustment - this isn’t a big deal for me, mounting it on a desk, but could be for some.”

I will get the perfect pixel model though so I shouldn’t have to worry about that, and I can buy a separate mount for the monitor if needed.

IMHO 27" is too small for 4K. If you run anything in native resolution it will be veeeery small.

yep, I would get U3277PWQU as a primary, and something smaller as a secondary monitor (I use it mostly to display log output). Anything that is 60 Hz and above it good. In 4K you will get 60 Hz. On another monitor, well… it is a secondary, you won’t be looking much at it :wink:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?A=details&O=&Q=&ap=y&c3api=1876%2C{creative}%2C{keyword}&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIn-n2utiR1wIVghXTCh0u2AmYEAkYBSABEgLbrfD_BwE&is=REG&m=Y&sku=1224158

Do you think that will be good?

What do you think about this one?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/viewsonic-27-ips-led-4k-uhd-freesync-monitor/4935500.p?skuId=4935500&ref=212&loc=1&ksid=ac8c5485-2d55-4015-b4fb-bfdf3af1e4cf&ksprof_id=8&ksaffcode=pg199178&ksdevice=c&lsft=ref:212,loc:2

Okay, so do you think I should get the AOC U3277PWQU and save up for one or two 27/24" additional monitors for multitasking? Those being 4k/2k/1440p? And higher hertz? (If i don’t like the AOC U3277PWQU than I will return it and try to find another monitor like it.)

I think it’s a good deal for the price if you do not care about the fast refresh - it’s a 60Hz screen and the freesync bracket is only 48-60 Hz. It won’t work with a GeForce anyway.

You’d be better off watching a review of this particular model on YT to get the details and the overall impressions.

Thank you, I will be getting the U3277PWQU and one/two other monitors for Unreal.