Current Project Crashes on Startup

Was working on a project and it suddenly crashed. I have tried to open again and it crashes. Even tried opening with a different version with no luck. Attached is crash screen

Hey Darkstarxx88-

Can you provide any additional information about your crash issue? What were you doing when the crash occurred? If you were working in a specific blueprint/asset, can you remove that asset from the project folder and try to launch the project again? Please provide some indication of where the crash occurred to help us determine the cause.

Hi!
I have exactly the same error. In the screenshot I attach the diagnostic, maybe they will help you to understand the problem.
A disaster occurs when I trying to start Unreal Engine v.4.14.3 crashes and the crash reporter (screen attached). Video card driver updated, vcredist updated.

System:
Intel i7 4510
GF gtx 970
OS Windows 8.1

Hey Dizz77-

Is this a code project or a blueprint project? If the editor is crashing on load, there may be an asset this is not loading properly. Can you empty the Content folder from the project (copy the contents to another location on your computer) and try to launch the project again. If it does open, you can slowly copy the folder contents back into the project until you can identify the asset causing the problem.

Hey Dizz77-

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will follow up.

Cheers