Current bugs with mods cooked with 190 devkit (in 192 client/server)

For the extra resources section, do you need to have EVERY component of your item in there or just its primary item that you call for spawning?

For example, I have my custom colour dyes in there… and since they are the only part of the item… they should work by current logic for using ‘Extra Resources’ yeah?
Coz when I try and use them, it just paints my things white.

for your dye, have you made sure that they are an actual defined color (see color definitions in the primalgamedata, and you can add them if they are not there) and is there somewhere in the dye spectrum that you specifically state what defined color the dye is supposed to “spread” on other items

In my case for standing torches, only the primal item - its there to start a reference chain and the additional structures isn’t suitable to be the only thing for the start of a reference chain.

Glad it worked out for you! Hopefully the change that doesn’t require it at beginning of string goes in tonight. :slight_smile:

Never had to set up the colour in the definition list when I had them in the MasterItemList…
Just needed to add them to the MasterDyeList.

But if I am not allowed to touch the Master lists…

You are allowed to touch it, I just highly recommend finding ways of not using it because it greatly reduces your compatibility.

You are allowed to touch it, I just highly recommend finding ways of not using it because it greatly reduces your compatibility.
[/QUOTE]

Changing certain things on the list are ok, but the list that you want to avoid though is the MasterItemList, and the Engrams list. There are definitely ways to still use both, but as Drathek said, that can create incompatability when combining mods.