Cubixon OS gives you new templates and tools for creating glorious PC for your game. Base system logic (scene components) is separated from view logic (widgets).
**Flexibility: **Almost all cubixon objects are implementing a pack of interfaces (Executable, Container, Mutable) to communicate with rest of system, what gives you ability to adapt your own implementation in clean way without rewriting everything from zero - there’s always room for improvements.
- Windows (themes, drag’n’drop, minimizing, obviously closing, independent visual representation).
- Files - Component + Widget (delete, move, rename, drag’n’drop, icon size, flexibility).
- Terminal - basic commands like ls, cd, mkdir, rm + cheats (+your imagination).
- Shop app - Vendor Online.
- Mail app - CubixonMail.
- Music Player - Cubamp.
- In-game themes for system.
- Minimalizing visual features.
- Video Player.
- Picture Viewer.
- 3D and 2D modes.
- Ability to leave system running while you can go away from PC (with still updating screen/music playing)
- Login screen.
Number of Blueprints: 42
Number of Widgets: 81
Number of Materials (and instances): 19
Number of Structures: 15
Input: (Keyboard, Mouse)
Supported Development Platforms: