Crouch causing all colisions not to work?

So when I crouch with my character, I cant get hit by anything. I have a system where when a car or anything hits you, you teleport/die. However, everytime I crouch nothing happens. Ive looked for possible faults but cant find anything. I dont even know how to disable collsiions on crouch so I dont think its something I did. Can someone plz help. It also wasnt always like this.

Hey there @Xiontheman1! So depending on how your scene is set up and how you’ve set up your crouch. Are you using the crouch feature of the standard character? Could we see the character BP and where you set up the crouch? You can also take a look at the collision while crouched to verify it’s still up. If you aren’t falling through the floor it’s not all collisions.

Alright so there’s nothing in this script that could disable your collisions. What’s likely happening is that your SetRelativeLocations are not sweeping and when you release or press the key that movement is placing you inside of other collisions. So try popping sweep on both of those and let me know how that goes.

Secondly if you’re using the character pawn, there’s already a built in crouch function you can enable and use.