Crimson Huge Mmo Game Need All

[CENTER]

***Hello my name is ** and I am looking for a team for a new kind of mmo that not much has done before. I am looking for quite the spots to fill here and hopefully you can help with that! Here is some info about the project, About what Spots need filled, and a bit about the game! *

***C++ Coder / Blue printer
3D modeler
Character Models
Lore Writers
Level Designers
Animators
Artists
Networker
Voice Actors
Sound Fx
Music Producer

A Bit about the game “Note Not everything is final and may be reworked a bit”:

***Game Name: Crimson

Theme: Medieval / Fantasy

There are 10 Main Characters, four Females and Six Males.

Long ago 10 good friends all from the same small village lived together in Harmony. There was Baron, Hugin, Earl, Frank, Cardinal, and Giffard for the boys and the girls there were Elisabeth, Korea, Molly, and Isabel.

1 male missing no one knows that’s missing just traveling. “Baron Bartley” - forty years old. Nice, Smart, Over Achiever, Reckless | Baron went on his own path after finishing training with his friends to find new life, years has passed and Baron found many different creatures over the years, while he was very south east in the unknown region of the world, Baron came across a cave with a purple light, He slowly walked into the cave prepared for anything, but when we stepped in he just saw a purple reddish spirit floating… Waiting for something or someone, Baron approach the spirit and the spirit flew in excitement has if it was waiting for him. The spirit was flying in circles around a totem on a tomb trying to get Baron to do something with it. Baron walked towards the the tomb and removed the totem to read it. Before he could read what was on the totem the Spirit made a loud noise and started to glow bright. The spirit then rushed to baron while he tries to run for the mistake he just realized he has made. The Spirit was too fast and went thru and inside Barons body, he falls to the ground in pain, his body starts to float in the air and wind around he started to get violent. Baron was choking on the air and his eyes started to glow purple. The Evil lord Vicar Serlo was now released on earth once more and wants revenge.

1 Dead - Elisabeth Grizzel

King 1 - Hugin Gib
Queen 1 - Korea Gib
Knight 1 - Frank Nichol

King 2 - Giffard Kitt
Knight 2 - Earl Otis
Lady priest - Molly Otis
Knight 2 - Cardinal Blaive

Amazon Queen - Isabel Grizzel

Classes:

Knight “Warrior” - Fighter / Tank “Melee”
Paladin - Fighter / Tank / Healer “Melee”
Rogue - Fighter
Priest - Healer Only “Caster”
Necromancer “Warlock” - Fighter “Caster”
Mage - Fighter “Caster”
Druid - Fighter / Healer “Caster”
Hunter / Huntress “Depends on gender does not change stats or anything” - Fighter “Range”

Talents: Like Vanilla WoW Talent Trees / Specs

Races:

Human
Elf
Goblin
Satyrs‎
Orc
Lion people
Trolls
Dryads‎
Turtle People
Rat people

Two Kingdoms What Races Go Where

Kingdom 1: Humans, Elfs, Dryads, Trolls, Turtle People - 4 Knights, 3 Paladins, 4 Mages, 4 hunters, 2 Druids, 3 Rogues, 2 Necromancers, 4 priests
Kingdom 2 : Goblins, Satyrs, Orcs, Lion People, Rat People - 4 Knights, 3 Paladins, 4 Mages, 4 hunters, 2 Druids, 3 Rogues, 2 Necromancers, 4 priests

Classes to Races
Humans: Knight, Paladin, Priest, Mage, Hunter, Rogue
Elfs: Knight, Paladin, Priest, Mage, Necromancer, Rogue
Dryads: Druid, Hunter, Priest, Mage
Trolls: Knight, Paladin, Priest, Mage, Hunter, Druid
Turtle People: Knight, Hunter, Necromancer, Rogue

Goblins: Knight, Paladin, Priest, Mage, Necromancer, Rogue
Satyrs: Druid, Hunter, Priest, Mage
Orcs: Knight, Paladin, Priest, Mage, Hunter, Rogue
Lion People: Knight, Paladin, Priest, Mage, Hunter, Druid
Rat People Knight, Hunter, Necromancer, Rogue
***[/CENTER]

***You can Contact me from These:
Email:
Or Just comment with your info and Ill get in contact! ***

***Loading Screen Pictures So Far ***

Thank you for reading my post!

The Current Team

C++ / BluePrints : “Freelancer” Rec0d, djst3rios
**Level Design: **
3d models: Jack
Art: Headclot

Still Looking for my Members for the team! Come and join!

Update* We are right now working on the Mmo system and making layout of the World, Were still looking for members SO come join us!

**Update on Team! **

The Current Team

C++ / BluePrints : “Freelancer” Rec0d, djst3rios
**Level Design: **
3d models: Jack
Art: Headclot
Music Composure: Sadrumet
Voice Actor: Shinton

Keep them coming people!

***Update to the Project, ***

1. MmoSystem - *“Quests,Talents,Spells,Mounts,Taming,Etc” Are coming along nicely *
2. Website - *Still in progress of being coded still need to get web host. *
3. World - *Have base Idea of how the region will be and how each sections will look like *
3. Music - *Coming along nicely have 1 song done already, will show in trailer in future *
4. Voice - Got the King 1 - Hugin Gib in progress right now and making a voice pack.

***Update on Team! ***

**The Current Team **

C++ / BluePrints : *Rec0d, djst3rios, Mfgcasa *
Level Design: *, Vector *
3d models: Jack, John
Art: *Headclot *
Music Composure: Logan
Voice Actor: Shintox

We are still looking for more Coders for the project and Website Coder For I can do level Design, We are still looking for more 3d modelers, Voice Actors, Sound Fx, lore writers and more!

Come Join Our Discord to keep up with the team or ask to join!! Discord

Keep them coming people!

hello everyone we are still making progress and still looking for people! Come and Join!