'CreepItReal' - Set me free, rendered in Unreal Engine 5

‘CreepItReal’ - Set me free, rendered in Unreal Engine 5

Link below

Student Submission: No

Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the great competitions!

Credits to sourced content:

Marketplace Assets
Archinteriors Vol 1 Scene 6 by Evermotion, modified interior using Quixel Bridge assets and textures.

Metahuman custom character, and Daz custom character

Music - Allegro by Emmit Fenn from the Youtube Music Library.

Description
A quiet apartment in New York, with just the sounds of light steps and dripping blood.

Rendered using the Movie Render Queue, Black and White plus grain delivered using the Post Process volume effects with a custom LUT. Music added via Adobe Premiere Pro.

Engine Version - Unreal Engine 5.0

3 Likes

This is evil, nice work

Love the concept and outcome.

Without context, I don’t know if this a serene dance of being free of a menace, or if this is a beautiful dance after the elimination of another victim. Not knowing is creepy. Should I feel empathy for the slain or for the dancing diva?

The use of black and white makes this scene even more dramatic and memorable, with the rays of sun filling the apartment and filtering through the prismatic chandeliers. How did you come upon the decision to use black and white?

1 Like

Hey thanks for the post, I love black and white, especially photography as it helps focus on the light and shade without distraction, a few of my past renders have been black and white recently. Thought it suited this theme. Originally I was backing the girl having overcome her kidnapper or oppressor but I think its best to let the viewers decide :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Ricky!

Thanks Rami!

Love the dancing. I found this very creepy, maybe you could show the victim a little later or ever better have a second victim or group of victims hidding somewere not that visible for people to notice at the end of the clip. Great work! :slight_smile:

1 Like