Creep It Real Unreal Challenge

For questions relating to the current active challenge please use the tag UnrealChallenge
For submissions please include the tag CreepItReal

Title:Unreal challenge

Link to Video/Password: 0000

Student Submission: Yes
(pick one)

Credits to sourced content: 黄子华

insert a screenshot of your project (in the editor)
链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1Lp1grNfWECQVqh2YJ7jbTg
提取码:1111

Optional

• Description
    The first time I use this forum, I don’t know how to insert videos and pictures, so I use the link method
    This challenge is entirely oneself finish.
    From free resources from Unreal Mall
  • Engine version
    UE_4.27
2 Likes

Greetings @user45 !

Thank you for posting your submission to the Creep It Real challenge! I see that you did not know how to insert a screenshot of your project. It would be to your benefit to not have the other members and judges have to download your screenshots from a link.

No worries! I downloaded some of your screenshots and placed them into your post for you. Here’s a guide to show you what to click on to upload screenshots.

Click on that button to upload a file. It’s really simple. :smiley:

Now that you know how to do it, you can change the screenshots in your post if you would like.

'- Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your assistance.

2 Likes

You’re most welcome!

Have you created a video to upload? We would love to see your project in action!

the title is the link to the video, you need to input “0000” as the PW to watch it. I found the upload site had to buffer the video first before it played smooth.

I liked your project, good job!

2 Likes

Thank you @tr3fl1p !

@user45 , to assist you, I have edited your original post to include the link to your video. I updated your topic title as well.

I really enjoyed your video, by the way! The way the pumpkins move is definitely nightmare fuel! There’s something creepy in dark synchronicity! :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes