Creep It Real Game opening

For questions relating to the current active challenge please use the tag UnrealChallenge
For submissions please include the tag CreepItReal

InFalling_The Void

Student Submission: No

Credits to sourced content:
VArious Sketchfab and mega scan assets

Optional

• Description
2 Likes

That shift to nighttime is so incredibly nightmarish. I have 0 clue what’s going on in this video and I don’t think I want to. The mystery is part of the charm. :slight_smile:

HA hA Thx. would you want to play the game though?

I’d be tempted to try it. Doubt I’d be able to handle it :joy:

1 Like

Greetings @aat001 !

Welcome to the Unreal Engine community! :medal_sports:

Thank you for your participation in the Creep It Real challenge!

This project was unexpected with every scenery change. It’s as unpredictable as a nightmare. In the caves, the viewer expects a monster to appear at any moment, yet once we exit the cave, we are surprised to witness what appears to be someone else’s nightmare. As soon as our minds process this, another change suddenly happens leaving us as puzzled as the house-shaped Rubik’s cube spinning quizzically in the darkness.

So is this the intro to an existing game? Or is this an intro to a game that you’re currently developing? Is the game designed to be a role-playing interactive game?

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to share and see great ideas from everywhere.
The game is under development so that the whole first level is actually playable and it acts as the intro and the level select by where when you select various elements on the bed you enter various fears of the child that is locked in his own mind and must defeat the fears to save the child. Another unique aspect is that every selection will play out in different horror tropes (haunted House, Forest/Tree people, Space horror, and a walking simulation to close the story out. The levels are just about designed the gameplay ideas are hashed out , but the story is still evolving.
One man studio so it may happen in the next 6 months or it may not. You know how it goes :).

1 Like

Indubitably!

An interactive horror game sounds terrifyingly amazing! I really like that you’re building the game based on the concept from the intro. As the player, are you playing as the child or as someone else assisting the child?

I wish you the best of luck in your development and look forward to seeing your game release in the future!