Creative Royale Disabled

Creative Royale is not available in v28.00 at this time. We will provide an update when we have more information.

5 Likes

Can we know what caused it be disabled?

2 Likes

Do we have a time frame for it to be re enabled?

2 Likes

any updates on the situation yet?

1 Like

II think the reason for is disabling is that the map has a lot of bugs and error like target Bots not behaving properly and because this chapter is a big update it will take time to put the loot into the map or they are probably taking it out of beta.

ah I see, well thank you for being better than the people who should’ve made an update post.

1 Like

can someone give us an update when this is back???

Any Update to this?

Unfortunately, there has been no news about it at the moment and it is very likely that it will be added in Season 2 of chapter 5.

Creative Royale Disabled is a platform dedicated to showcasing the talents and creativity of disabled individuals. Through inclusive initiatives and opportunities, it empowers disabled artists to express themselves and share their unique perspectives with the world.

Is this an AI-based joke, or is this somebody who literally knows absolutely nothing about Creative Royale?

It probably is some kind of joke, but i wish creative royale would return already so i can play it with my friends!

When will we have more information on the return of battle royale island? It’s already been two months since Creative Royale has been disabled… @Flak

Hello, do you have any news about the return of the creative royale mode?

I play this game primarily to make skits and I’m not a very good map maker so I do all my skits in creative royale. I’ve been told it’s coming back someday so I’ve been buying cosmetics just as usual. At a certain point I feel like leading us on like this is highly unethical. At a certain point most people would give up waiting, it’s not like we’re going to spend money for years on something we don’t play. With each purchase we make though we are that much more financially invested in sticking around and seeing it through but if it never comes back or comes back far beyond a reasonable point then we were led on to spend a lot of money for no reason. It’s like asking someone to pay rent on an apartment due for renovation that never gets renovated. Just turn it back on already.

1 Like

i know right, epic is practically just forgetting about the mode just to invest in battle royale and all that other crap, i wish creative royale would return already so i can finally have some fun again

1 Like

5 months…

1 Like