Creating VR experience for a Global Automotive Client

PAID - Automotive VR experience

Description:

The company I work is called Happy Finish & we are a UK based VR / AR production company. We are currently working for a Global Automotive client (cannot give full details of end client without NDA being signed).

The Client is releasing a new car at the Frankfurt Motor show & as part of this release they have commissioned us to produce a 6min VR experience that showcases the car.

The VR experience (in short) allows the User to become a photographer who is tethered to a helicopter for the experience. During the 6 mins, the Heli will fly around 4 different environments trying to find & take photos of the Car(s).

The VR experience will have a motion platform & 4D elements such as a fan & heat sources.

Team Name:
Happy Finish - https://www.happyfinish.com

Team Structure**:**
Lead Producer x 1
Technical Artist x 1
Lead Unreal Dev x 1
CG x 1
3D / Concept artist x 1
Tech lead x 1

Talent Required:
I need to find an experienced Unreal Developer who has a proven track record of C++ coding. Our client has mandated that they do not want to use Blueprints (as much as possible) so we need to find an experienced developer who is confident in C++.

Our client has mandated that they want us to use Perforce as our version management system so we also need the developer to have experience with this.

A secondary requirement is to have experience with web sockets as the VR experience will need to link to a web socket as part of the session manager.

• C++ / turning blueprints into code
  • Proven Unreal engine (4) game development
  • Perforce
  • Motion platform integration
  • Back end (web socket) integration

We need to have the developer onsite. Our studio is based in Old Street in North London. We need onsite as we need the daily testing with the platform and game build and daily stand up and integration with the wider team.

The position is available immediately and needs to be filled ASAP (so please only contact me if you are available in the next week to start work).

E-mail: .com

Many thanks,