Creating Projects From a File On My Computer

Hi, I’m very new to Unreal Engine and I’m just starting my first game. I started out by creating the landscape for the first level and making some minor changes to characters and things, but then I realized that I wanted to store the game on a hard drive rather than Microsoft Onedrive, so I copied the file onto the drive and deleted it from Onedrive. I then realized that the file is no longer connected to Unreal Engine (the project was deleted with the original folder). Is there a way to create a new project that uses the data from the copy to replicate the original project? If not, it’s not the end of the world, there are only a couple hours of work in the project so far.

If you still have the folder which has the same name as your project, you’re ok, everything’s in there. Otherwise, it’s probably easier to start again…

Thanks for your response, but I’m not quite sure I understand what you mean. I copied the default “Unreal Projects” folder and it still has the same name. but I don’t think Unreal Engine recognizes it as the real folder. When I got rid of the original folder, the project got deleted automatically, so I was trying to make a new project (with the same name) that uses the data in the folder from the old project.
Also, is there a better way to change where a project is stored? For example, if I restart, will my project permanently have to be stored on this hard drive?

Nevermind, I looked in the copied folder again and there was the file of the game that I could open. I’m not sure how I missed it before, but it fixed my problem. Thanks