Creating Healing & Recovery Experiences using UE5.

This concept is fairly simple.

I have been using atmospheres on YT to relax, sometimes to sleep to and I thought, why not create a “video game” where people arrive in pristine nature? With no modern technology, just nature and animals.
In there, you would simply move around, or sit on a boat f.x. and slowly glide down a river.

Audio and music is important.
One of my past experiments was done with UMG, where you could mix (meta sounds) binaural beats, guided box breathing, beach sounds and more, to create a soundscape fitting different needs.

Use cases.
One use case could be for people in hospital beds, to either watch this on TV or even in VR. I read years ago that pictures of nature on the walls in hospital rooms, could have a positive effect on the patients.

An advanced use case would be in therapy. This is a far in the future step, as it requires proper experts with a great track record.

Market / users.
The YT sound scape videos are in the thousands and many have millions of views. I believe there is a strong market for this as a general relaxation device.

Platform.
Single player simple version, can be on any platform.
Multiplayer makes sense for guided meditation sessions, breath work, discussion groups and other scenarios, like a remote addiction support group. For this, starting in Fortnite, as it is multiplayer ready, feels like a realistic step.

My old Mac can’t handle UE5, which is why I am reaching out to see if anyone with a good computer is also interested in this.

Thank you for your time reading this.

1 Like