creating game

Dear Friends,

I hope you are all doing well and staying happy.

I am thrilled to share some exciting news with you! I have decided to take a significant step towards realizing one of my biggest dreams by creating my own game design studio. This new journey promises to be an exciting adventure full of challenges, and I am incredibly excited about what the future holds.

I have already started working on a unique game idea that I believe has great potential to be both successful and enjoyable. However, as you know, developing a game requires the collaboration of a talented and creative team.

Therefore, I am looking for individuals who are passionate about games and possess skills and expertise in the following areas:

• Game design and development
  • Graphic design and animation
  • Sound design and music composition
  • Storytelling and narrative design
  • Marketing and community management

If you are interested or know someone who might be, please reach out to me. I would love to discuss how we can work together to bring this game to life.

Thank you for your support and encouragement. I look forward to embarking on this exciting journey with a fantastic team!

1 Like

Is there anything you can share about the current state of the game, what it looks like, target platform, theme, type of game, etc.?

Also what you yourself bring to the table in terms of experience or compensation, if game design, game development, graphic design, sound, storytelling, and narrative are all vacant?

1 Like

Current status of the game: Programming has not started yet, but the design of characters, combat locations and weapons is ready. All that is required is to convert it into a 3D system.
Target platform: Steam and Epic. There is potential for a third platform. As for the Xbox and PlayStation platforms, it will be released on them after a while.
Game type: Hack and Slash
What do you offer yourself in terms of experience or compensation: I have a diploma in graphics. I will help with the design, story, and fighting methods.

1 Like