Creating and updating a custom mesh

So I would like to create a mesh (preferably with vertices specified at runtime) and then be able to update/change the position of these vertices each frame. I’m really new to UE4 and I haven’t found any good tutorials on this.

Take a look at the CustomMeshComponent plugin that comes with the source code, this is a complete sample of creating a custom mesh and being able to define the vertices at runtime through blueprints. Also on the wiki is this: A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Epic Developer Community Forums

And lastly if you take a look at my github account, I have a fluidsurface actor plugin which contains code to create, update and render a custom mesh (In this case I use a compute shader to update the mesh at runtime). Ehamloptiran (Robbie Newman) · GitHub (Make sure ur logged into a github account that has been linked to ur UE4 account otherwise u will receive a 404 error)

I still receive a 404 error when trying to look at the FluidSurface repo. Any idea why?

As I said above, make sure to use a github account that is linked to your UE4 account. If you can reach the Unreal Engine github then you can access mine. Here is a direct link to the releases section: https://github.com/Ehamloptiran/UnrealEngine/releases

newest version is here: GitHub - marynate/FluidSurface