Creating a Virtual Cursor to control Menus

Hello,

I am wanting to create a Virtual Cursor that is controlled with the Analog Sticks of a Controller. It’d be used to navigate through menus. In essence hovering over buttons and pressing A/X to select that button.

The problem is, is that I don’t know how to do this.

I have seen the Rama Plugin but I can’t use that as I am developing my game for Console. The binaries are binded to Win32.

Can someone please guide me as to how I’d create such a thing.

Thank You.

I’ve been struggling with this for a while and not even the Rama plugin works for me on 4.19 when building. I looked around and all I could find is to do a crosshair cursor that can be moved with joysticks, but you’d still have to program it as a cursor. Unreal Engine 4 Moving Crosshair with Joystick - YouTube

If someone knows how to make a virtual cursor, it’d be awesome.

Would like to know this too

If you’re here, you’ve probably already seen this link as it’s the top result when you google “Unreal Virtual Cursor,” but Ask A Dev has done a pretty great tutorial on this subject. Thought it should be here in case anyone missed it. https://www.youtube.com/live/WxfW5fXydLA?is=k_ZBE_GztKkkM8n6