Creating a python runtime for Unreal

Hey I was reading threads and faqs about the license and one things is not clear for me. I want to make an executable which like any Unreal game will contain the engine but also an embeded python vm and allow people to develop simple games on top of this runtime using python only. I wont be reusing or modifying unreal source code and tools , everything will be written by me.

My questions are these

1. Am I allowed to do this
  2. Do I have to pay the 5%
  3. Will people making games for my runtime have to pay the 5% for their commercial games(if any)

The way I understand it a runtime does not fall under the definition of a game although it could be seen similar to a game with mod tools. But still not sure so I would like to clarify this before moving forward and finally

1. Will I have to distribute my runtime through the ue marketplaces and are there any other restrictions ?

Under the EULA a “Product” is defined as “any product developed under this Agreement that is made using the Licensed Technology or that combines the Licensed Technology with any other software or content, regardless of how much or little of the Licensed Technology is used.” Please note that the definition does not consider whether the program is a game. As such, a program such as the “runtime” is a Product (if it includes the engine), and it is subject to all terms and conditions with respect to Products under the EULA, including the 5% royalty.

If your product includes Engine Tools (i.e., the editor), it will need to be distributed via the marketplace.

thank you

Hi,
did you start with the development and may share your results? I am looking for a python runtime to use for my bachelor thesis and this would help me a lot.
Thanks!