Creating a blueprint class with a camera component in it, then switch between cameras in different instances of that class

Hello everyone,
As I wrote in the title, I am trying to create a blueprint class that contains a camera component in it. I would like to place several instances of the blueprint class in my level and, when the player gets near a particular instance and presses a given key, switch on the camera attached to that instance. It all works perfectly fine if I only have one instance, but as soon as I add more, all goes wrong. The issue I am having is that, somehow, it seems that using Switch view with blend won’t work: the camera starts behaving weirdly and starts clipping through objects. I tried to setup a collider so that each camera is activated when the player enters it and deactivated when he exits it, but no luck.

Could someone point me in the right direction about how to solve this problem?
Thanks a lot.

I just make a simple camera BP, it just has a camera in it, then in level BP:

I placed a number of them in the level:

302013-cams.gif

Can I see your code?

EDIT: Of course I’m not recommending switching like that, I’m just saying it does work ok with multiple instances…

EDIT2: Ahhh… did you set a blend time? That would look like clipping as it just linearly moves from one cam to the next.