Created basic main menu. Won't disappear when load first level, but will for other level

Hello all!

I’m having a bit of a problem with a basic main menu that I created. It loads the “Berlin Map” fine, but when I try to load the “Test Map” It encounters an error.

The main menu doesn’t disappear and is just stuck. However, when I load the “Berlin Map,” everything works fine. The main menu disappears and I’m in game.

I have attached screenshots so that you may proofread my blueprints. Please let me know if there is anything I did wrong so that I may rectify this unfortunate situation. Thanks in advance!

Update: Now both of the levels do not work. I have copied the scripting from the unreal engine 4 manual to no avail. I even created a whole new project with a carbon copy of their script in the “UMG UI Designer Quick Start” and it still has the same problem.

The changes in world settings do not work, I am still able to move my character around.

The menu won’t disappear. I know that a lot of people have been having this problem, but it seems like there is no fix to it. Perhaps it’s not the coding that’s wrong, but the software itself?

I have the same issue :frowning:

I have same issue!
Looks like docs are weird =\