Create New Dinos

Hello all!
First, to thank all the creators of mods for their incredible works.

Second. I have been surfing these seas for quite some time, and I have noticed that there is no tutorial to create new dinos with Ark Dev Kit. Since I have known some webs of 3D models I can not stop thinking about creating some mod.
My problem is that I have no knowledge, and the tutorials that I follow have helped me to know ADK but not to successfully create a mod of this type.

I know it’s asking a lot for someone to provide this information, but I still do.
I can not pay them for it, the only thing I can do is stop using only mods, and start creating Mods for the great community of Ark.

Thank you very much for your time and attention!

(Excuse my English. Google translator)

Hey Raoulfr92, Pikkon the creator of Primal Fear did a really good written tutorial on the process of making a custom dino. You should be able to follow it as he clearly explains what to do. This is the link to it - HOW TO: Create a dino as well as setting up your mod. - ARK: Survival Evolved - Epic Developer Community Forums

If you find that doesn’t work Mystic Academy uploaded a good tutorial making your own Gorilla. Here is the link to that - Ark Dev Kit Series E20 How To Make Harambe From Ark Comes Alive - YouTube
If you need any help those tutorials are a really good guide to get you started.

Good with the modding :slight_smile:
Moza

Thank you, Mozarano!
The truth is that I did not expect to receive an answer and less in such a short time.^^

I am sure that this material will help me learn how to develop my own mod.
I’m a bit lost, because my idea is to use 3D designs of websites like https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models.

Thanks for everything! !!