Create an Digital Twin of an Office

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on a project where I am creating a digital environment in Unreal Engine that allows users to reserve their workspace and retrieve relevant information in real-time. I have already created the office in Revit and imported it into Unreal Engine using Datasmith. Additionally, I have integrated data from an internal hub using the VARest plugin to retrieve information such as weather data and sun position.

My question pertains to the implementation of a start screen that displays a video showing the Earth from above and then zooms to the location of the office before displaying a view of the entire building. After a specific button is pressed, the building should be cut so that an interior view of the office is possible, and the individual workspaces are displayed. Icons should be shown above the workspaces indicating whether the space is available or occupied. Subsequently, it should be possible to select a workspace and reserve it.

I would like to know how to achieve this in Unreal Engine. Which functions or blueprints should I use to realize this sequence? Are there already similar projects or resources that could help me with the implementation?

Thank you in advance for your help and support!