Create a new button by clicking the button

I’m actually working on preparing football player cards. I have a ‘+’ button and when I press this button, a blank card will be created at the bottom and when I press this blank card, a panel will open where I can enter a recordable player information. After this information is saved, it needs to be saved to the blank card I created with the ‘+’ button at first. But when I press the ‘+’ button I am not able to create the blank card button. can you help?

Hi @ATtiLa_821!

Would you mind sharing your blueprints/code that you are using to achieve this?

Any additional information you can provide will be a big help in solving your problem!

Here’s what I came up with. I created a second widget blueprint called “MyCustomButton” to use as the “blank card.” In the original widget blueprint, the one that is added to viewport, I added a button (the + button) and a grid panel. I made sure both were set to Is Variable? In the graph, I used an Add Child to Grid node, but there are other nodes available for other panels if you want to use a different one.

1 Like

You could have all the blank buttons already created and placed wherever and just bind the visibility to booleans or enums and show them when you make a key press for those selections…

you can put a lot of buttons exactly in the same spot and very easily make Visibility hidden or visible on each one of them individually.

1 Like

Thanks, that’s what I was looking for. I added it in scroll box and the method worked.