Crazy Golf

Very nice :slight_smile:

That’s pretty cool. For the realism mode, maybe you could adjust the slider speed based on the distance to the hole, that way you don’t miss the easy shots when you’re super close.

Back In Business!

blowing the dust off this thread

On December 25 I decided to restart this project, as I have gained a lot of experience and with UMG everything becomes easier. After five days I can present you a somewhat playable version which I quickly mashed together just to let you test the physics so you can tell me how to improve it.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hduafo7ggdtx4jj/'s%20Minigolf.rar?dl=1

PS: Sorry for those who PM’ed me with their wish to test the previous version. I thought I had email notifications enabled and didn’t see your PMs until months have passed. But now you don’t need to PM me, you can just download it.

Hey ,

I gave it a go and there are some fun levels. I played through the first 5 or 6 levels. Fun stuff!

Thanks for offering a demo for everyone to try! :slight_smile:

Tim

Fantastic work DaMatze! I am a big fan of putt putt games and it is awesome to see one of these made in UE4. Keep up the awesome work and be sure to let us know of any improvements made to this project. Have a great day!

I’m loving it. I really like the lighting effect on the ball, pretty cool.

I sure will! The score board is now readable:

I made the camera behave more dynamic. I finished the first 18-hole course which is simply called “classic” as it will be the only one without challenging elements like buttons, timers, doors, fans, teleporters, elevators, … and I started working on the surrounding of the first hole:
http://i.imgur.com/1VKzuQKl.jpg

I’m not sure about this style though. Something doesn’t look right to me. I wanted to make it look like a partly modern, partly old-fashioned cinema lobby.

Edit: I darkened the ceiling and it looks right now.

Edit2: This is cancelled due to very-hard-to-fix physics problems … again.

Your drop box is not working though :confused: