Crazy big material pack

Yeah, and what has that to do with this?

Hi, i’m updating my artstation page for materials not removing it because i update all materials, now have propre albedo/normal/roughness/metalness maps

i know there is a huge difference between what i’m making and the 150$ materials that’s why my price is 30$ for 200 materiel not 150$ for 20 or 1500$ for the 200 mats

The parallax Occlusion Mapping won’t be in until 4.9. Looks awesome though.

tutto e di più;)

I think I saw a 'Pixel Depth Offset "in the material editor, I’m not sure if it’s the same thing. But it seems there tutorials about how to achieve it using standard nodes only, repeating several “bumpoffsets”.

:3

PBR are great for variation on single meshes, but i was frustrate because of UV handling inside substance for modular assets (seams).
Now i paint my amateurmodels with my scratched and burned metalworkerhands again, to gain experience.

Update,
i updated the materials now all have albedo, roughness, normal, metalness: screenshots here:.artstation.com/artwork/unreal-4-material-pack
tell me if it’s better now or if there is more work or anyother map i should provide

blurry artefacts are just dur to screenshots, it’s not fun taking 200 screenshot

Not fun watching them either :wink:

Could you make some good quality screenshots from 5 or 10 materials? We will trust you then that the other 195 are the same quality :slight_smile:

they are all the same they were all made the same way from photos, i’ll make screenshots for each kind of materiel

here are some high rez screenshots you asked for, if you want any other one ask, i didn’t really shoosed them, chosing from 200 mats is way not so fun: .artstation.com/artwork/unreal-materiel-pack-overview

Sorry not there yet. Extracting maps from B2M a PBR it does not make.

Why are all your materials named Instance_XX? Why not… name them?

oh i just don’t had enough time renaming every materiel but i’m doing it

i also made a character for marketplace but don’t now if it’s intresting as a character it’s now rigger with clothing (the gumroad version is not rigged no clothing)
.artstation.com/artwork/gam_character_series

I think you should just practise 2 or more years and maybe then come back with better packs. You also said that you don’t have enough time ect. That tells everything already. You just can’t do something in hurry and think that you could make money with it. Trust me when I say this, your materials or character just don’t have even the minimal quality to get published in Marketplace.

Constructive criticism is encouraged in these forums. But make sure it wont turn too personal. Please keep it civil guys.

I would much rather preffer if people would be posting materials on plane mesh rather than sphere for customers to get idea what they are getting…

Hey your work has good potential, just that the material pack needs refinement. I am new to Unreal so I am not 100% sure how you would proceed with refinement of your material pack, I’m coming from Unity 4/5.

Maybe have this thread be still in Marketplace but under [WIP] (Work In Progress). I don’t think it will take 2 years but maybe 3-6 months to get things improved, don’t rush, since Unreal Marketplace quality is very high.