Whenever i try to press the add variable button in the blueprint editor. Unreal engine crashes.
- Is the Blueprint from a template or something you have made yourself?
- What type of variable is it that you are assigning?
- Is the Blueprint a child of a C++ class that you / a person on your team has written?
Also, can you post the log file where the editor crashed? It is located in, [YourProjectName]/Saved/Logs
- The blueprint is something i made myself
- Don’t know. It crashes immediatly after i press the button.
Here is the log i get after the editor has crashed. Keep in mind that it freezes and i have to manualy kill it.Log
After making the same blueprint from scratch. It doesn’t seem to be a problem anymore. I think the file might be broken.
It’s looks like you have fixed this issue on your own. Because of this, I am going to close this issue. If you continue to have the same issue, please post here again to re-open it.