Crashes following the end of play in Editor - related to Nav Mesh

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0x00000000

UE4Editor_NavigationSystem!FRecastTileGenerator::MarkDynamicAreas() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\NavigationSystem\Private\NavMesh\RecastNavMeshGenerator.cpp:3842]
UE4Editor_NavigationSystem!FRecastTileGenerator::GenerateNavigationDataLayer() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\NavigationSystem\Private\NavMesh\RecastNavMeshGenerator.cpp:3496]
UE4Editor_NavigationSystem!FRecastTileGenerator::GenerateNavigationData() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\NavigationSystem\Private\NavMesh\RecastNavMeshGenerator.cpp:3812]
UE4Editor_NavigationSystem!FRecastTileGenerator::GenerateTile() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\NavigationSystem\Private\NavMesh\RecastNavMeshGenerator.cpp:2647]
UE4Editor_NavigationSystem!FRecastTileGenerator::DoWork() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\NavigationSystem\Private\NavMesh\RecastNavMeshGenerator.cpp:2047]
UE4Editor_NavigationSystem!FAsyncTask::DoWork() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Async\AsyncWork.h:272]
UE4Editor_NavigationSystem!FAsyncTask::DoThreadedWork() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Async\AsyncWork.h:296]
UE4Editor_Core!FQueuedThread::Run() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\HAL\ThreadingBase.cpp:855]
UE4Editor_Core!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Windows\WindowsRunnableThread.cpp:86]

I am using level streaming and while my nav mesh recast actor is on the persistent level, my nav meshes for the invidual levels are not - could this be causing the problem? I haven’t yet packaged this new build with navigation so I don’t know if the crash is only related to the editor or not.

I haven’t messed with the navmesh gen settings too much but here are my editor settings.

strong text