I have a folder that is packaged with UnrealPak.exe. In this folder there are Blueprints, Meshes, Materials, Textures and one Animation Sequence. All works fine when it is packaged without encrypting. When it is encrypted it crashes when decrypting the Animation Sequence. If I remove the Animation Sequence all works fine with the encrypted package.
UE 4.13.2 self compiled shipping and (real) debug
- In order to better assist you, could you please upload the full error output logs of the crash as a .txt file?
- Have you tested this on a source or binary version of the engine?
- Has this been tested in 4.14 yet?
I’d also like to see the full reproduction steps and/or a sample project where this is occurring.
I also crash on the same position,and I use UE4 4.14.3
I have ran a third person template through the encryption using UnrealPak. I am not running into the crash that you both are. Could you please provide me additional information regarding your projects?
- Can you replicate this in a newly created project?
- Does this happen in both blueprint and code projects?
- Do you have complete reproduction steps to provide?
We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.