Crash report when using Clo Livesync in UE5

Clo Livesync has been working fine for me until today when I tried to import my garment and the whole program crashed. I tried to reinstall livesync plugin but nothing seems to work. I’m using the latest version of Marvelous Designer. This is what the report says. I tried changing my settings in Nvidia control panel AND the system properties panel. Can’t seem to fix this… I been on forums all day. Can someone help me???

This is the crash report:
LoginId:00dfcec348fe855136980b93a725989b
EpicAccountId:0bdb59964189472a96b60c58ffb37e56

Fatal error: [File:D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformMemory.cpp] [Line: 251] Ran out of memory allocating 1992864825443 bytes with alignment 16. Last error msg: The paging file is too small for this operation to complete…

UnrealEditor_Core!FGenericPlatformMemory::OnOutOfMemory'::2’::<lambda_1>::operator()() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformMemory.cpp:252]
UnrealEditor_Core!FGenericPlatformMemory::OnOutOfMemory() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformMemory.cpp:254]
UnrealEditor_Core!FMallocMimalloc::OutOfMemory() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\HAL\MallocMimalloc.h:52]
UnrealEditor_Core!FMallocMimalloc::Malloc() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\HAL\MallocMimalloc.cpp:69]
UnrealEditor_Core!FMemory::Malloc() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\HAL\FMemory.inl:27]
UnrealEditor_CLOLiveSyncCore
ecal_core
ecal_core
ecal_core
ecal_core
ecal_core
ucrtbase
kernel32
ntdll

Hi there @nibirucode,

Hope you’re well!

This topic has been moved from Community: Showcase to Pipeline & Plugins.

When posting, please review the categories to ensure your topic is posted in the most relevant space.

Thanks and happy developing!