Crash: 'Renaming an object (...) on top of an existing objext (...) is not allowed'

Hi I am using unreal for architectural visualization. I use Revit to import a datasmith file and with constant design changes I re-import the datasmith at least a 20 times during the design process.
My problem is unreal will crash after I have re-imported the datasmith file about 20 times.

Im not sure what i an doing wrong to cause this; if my problem is coming from revit or is happening in unreal

The process the use to import is:
I export datasmith from Revit and overwite the existing datasmith file in the project folder

This is what apprears in the crash reporter:

Fatal error: [File:D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\Obj.cpp] [Line: 265] Renaming an object (StaticMesh /Game/KENMONT-3DView-TM_-ARCH/KENMONT-3DView-TM-ARCH/Geometries/Wall_Sweeps__118.Wall_Sweeps__118) on top of an existing object (StaticMesh /Game/KENMONT-3DView-TM-ARCH/KENMONT-3DView-TM-_ARCH/Geometries/Wall_Sweeps__118.Wall_Sweeps__84) is not allowed

UnrealEditor_CoreUObject
UnrealEditor_DatasmithImporter
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_ContentBrowserAssetDataSource
UnrealEditor_ContentBrowserAssetDataSource
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_Slate
UnrealEditor_ApplicationCore
user32
user32
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
kernel32
ntdll

Any help is appreciated, Thank you very much

Problem fixed, it was coming from Revit.
Apparently i duplicated a wall and renamed it at some before my last datasmith re-import.
This caused unreal to crash.

I just erased the duplicate wall types and the datasmith re-import worked correctly.

Hope this helps someone, Thanks!