I’ve got to report a crash bug. See the full error message here: pastebin link
And here’s the link to the project. You can (hopefully) reproduce the error by opening GalaxyArena.umap.
I am, by the way, on GitHub branch 4.4, latest commit: 597895cee528884134f67d0f3fcf506d71f44bbc
Hello, SeveQ. Are you still having this issue?
Have to check… since I’m a hobbyist I had put it aside for the time being. I’ll have a look at it tomorrow if I find some time. I’ll report back.
Sounds great! Thanks for your effort.
No rush, just let me know and I’ll try to help you figure it out.
We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.
I have just started to fiddle around with it again. Lack of time, you know that… I have experienced a crash upon compiling a blueprint. But I couldn’t reproduce it and it didn’t look like the one I reported here. It seems to be gone. I don’t want to say it is but at least it looks like. In case it happens again, I’ll definitely report back here. Thanks!