Crash on Hot Reload: in PropertyProxyArchive.h -> "virtual FArchive& operator<<(FField*& Value) override" XCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

I updated a working project from 4.24.3 to 4.25.1.
This problem only happens in 4.25 but PropertyProxyArchive.h does not exist in 4.23 so that makes sense.

The problem : When the game has run at least once and I make a change in the C++ code (Rider), the engine crashes on Hot Reload.
I was able to get the crash while running the engine in Rider IDE, but I cannot tell what the cause is.
The position of the exception is always the same:

in PropertyProxyArchive.h :: “virtual FArchive& operator<<(FField*& Value) override”
Line 45: TFieldPath PropertyPath(Value);

However, the value of “Value” is different on every crash.

The information is not telling me what the cause could be.
I attached the logs and 2 screenshots of the back trace and info, but can provide more information if necessary.
Does anyone know how I can prevent these errors?

[the logs][3]

I’m getting the same crashes after upgrading my project. If you’d like to troubleshoot this together, please let me know if you have any breakthroughs or find me on my company Discord: PARIAH

Sorry, missed your answer. My problems seem to happen less when I do a correct initializing of my structs. I knew you always have to initialize structs, but I initialized a FVector like “tempLocation = FVector();”.
It turned out that that does not initialize the FVector at all. I fixed those by using : tempLocation = FVector::ZeroVector;
Now the crashes happen a lot less. I did check all the initializes of my structs and they seem to be ok now, but I still get some crashes, but like I said, a lot less. Hope that helps.