Crash on Android with OBB

Hello guys! For three weeks I’m struggling to find out why my game crashes when I’m building for Android armv7+obb. On arm6 + obb it’s working without any problems. Also if I package the game inside apk (no obb) armv7 it’s working. My guess is that the problems appeared after I’ve update my project from 4.24 to 4.25 ( I can’t go back because I’ve made big changes to the game) but I’m also confused ( If it was a migration problem from 4.24 to 4.25, it shouldn’t work on arm6 no?)

I’m debugging with Android Studion in shipping mode and I get this crash errors which for me are not very clear what this can be. Can someone light me? I’ve also re-installed windows, ue4, visual studio, android studio and still nothing.

In another project I’ve re-created all the structures (more than 30), re-created some of the widgets ( I have to many 70), also re-created some important blueprints but it’s still crashing. So can this be a compiling error?

Here is a crash log in shipping mode. Please someone who knows what is this about, tell me because I’m going crazy .
[link text][1]
[1]: 308296-crash.txt (7.68 KB)