Crash Landing - Top-Down Shooter Game (Steam Greenlight)

Hi there. For the past couple of months I´ve been working on this little project, which got much bigger than I originally intended. I post it on Greenlight recently without much hope, but so far it´s been doing much better than I expected so I thought I would share it here as well.

Crash Landing is a scifi top-down shooter game, that follows in footsteps of games like Alien Breed or Shadowgrounds. With a little more focus on the story. More info and media is on the Steam Greenlight page http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=559397744

This game was created entirely by one person - me. I´ve never worked with UE4 before and this is my first big project. So if you like what you see and you´d like to support my game please consider checking out the greenlight page. Whether you´d like to say something nice or just vent about how stupid my game looks, any form of criticism is deeply appriciated :slight_smile:

(The video quality is not the best and yes, I know the voiceacting is terrible xD but there is not much I can do about it)
Crash Landing - Steam Greenlight Trailer - YouTube Crash Landing - Performance Video - YouTube

Your game looks good.